Hello, thank you so much for visiting my website!!
Born and raised in Southampton, England, I somehow jumped over the pond to Canada in 2008 and unexpectedly this food and drink thing started with our restaurant Poppadoms Taste India!
Before we get to know each other at one of my bookings, here’s a little about me:
- WSET certified in spirits level one
- 10 years in the food and beverage industry from bartending, serving to managing
- I won many cocktail competitions around the Okanagan
- Passionate about cocktails and guest experience!
- Massive football(soccer) fan and supported Arsenal fc for over 30 years now
- Regardless of being a bartender, I love living healthy and only drink to socialize
- Lover of good ramen and a good fish ‘n’ chips (British in me!)
- 2 amazing children, Yuvraj and Sianna who are both my world!
Eat Magazine Exceptional EATS Awards 2013 – Best Mocktail (Mango Lassi)
Fork and Spoon Gala 2019 foodbank charity winning cocktail
First Okanagan Bartender to win three local competitions in a row
2016 Diageo World Class Bartender Canada West Regional Finalist and Top 26 in Canada!
2018 Diageo World Class Bartender Canada Top 50 in Canada!