Born and raised in Southampton, England, I somehow jumped over the pond to Canada in 2008 and unexpectedly, the food and drink thing started with our restaurant Poppadoms Taste India!
Before we get to know each other at one of my bookings, here’s a little about me:
- Serving It Right | WSET certified in spirits level one | Barsmarts certified
- 12 years in the food and beverage industry from bartending, serving to management
- I won many cocktail competitions around the Okanagan Valley.
- Passionate about cocktails and guest experience!
- Massive football (soccer) fan and supported Arsenal FC for over 31 years.
- Regardless of being a bartender, I love living healthy and only drink to socialize.
- Lover of good ramen, a good fish ‘n’ chips and a great curry! (British in me!)
- I have two children, Yuvraj and Sianna, who are both my world!