Out in the big world, there are endless possibilities, but you have to work hard to find them. A pearl isn’t just sitting around for the taking, but an oyster is. So that means that even if you find an oyster, there’s no guarantee that it will pay off. Sometimes oysters have nothing inside but more oyster. You have to keep going!
Imagine if you were a traveller such as a writer, an explorer, or a trade merchant. The world is your oyster, as they say! Right?
There are many areas of the world to discover, so many cultures around the world to experience. There are many weird and wonderful exotic ingredients to find and use along with endless teas and spices. #btmcocktails BOOK ME
Hello, thank you so much for visiting my website!!
Born and raised in Southampton, England, I somehow jumped over the pond to Canada in 2008 and unexpectedly this food and drink thing started with our restaurant Poppadoms Taste India!
Before we get to know each other at one of my bookings, here’s a little about me:
- WSET certified in spirits level one and Bar
- 10 years in the food and beverage industry from bartending, serving to managing
- I won many cocktail competitions around the Okanagan
- Passionate about cocktails and guest experience!
- Massive football (soccer) fan and supported Arsenal fc for over 31 years now
- Regardless of being a bartender, I love living healthy and only drink to socialize
- Lover of good ramen, a good fish ‘n’ chips and a great curry! (British in me!)
- 2 amazing children, Yuvraj and Sianna who are both my world!
Eat Magazine Exceptional EATS Awards 2013 – Best Mocktail (Mango Lassi)
Fork and Spoon Gala 2019 foodbank charity winning cocktail
First Okanagan Bartender to win three local competitions in a row
2016 Diageo World Class Bartender Canada West Regional Finalist and Top 26 in Canada!
2018 Diageo World Class Bartender Canada Top 50 in Canada!